Thursday, February 01, 2007

THE BIG 30!!!!


Today is my birthday. YAY ME!!!!!!! It's hard to believe I am thirty. It seems like a few years ago I was off to college. It seems like yesterday I walked down the aisle. I think it was the day after that I had Kaitlyn. Then a few days later we met Zoe. Now here I am 30. I LOVE it though. I am exactly where I want to be. I am not saying that life is perfect. It of course it is not. BUT it is wonderful. I am married to a husband who is my best friend. I have 2 precious children. My life is an ADVENTURE. Many people would consider my life insanity. Maybe they are right but I wouldn't change a THING. This is only the beginning for us. The thing I love most about this family is that we aren't scared to dream big. HOLD ON. You never know what is around the bend but it's gonna be great, as long as we are together.


PS Dear Momma and Daddy, Thanks for having me... thanks for raising me. You are such wonderful parents. I know how blessed I am to have you. I truly do. You helped me become who I am. You made me believe I could reach the stars. You taught me to have faith. All I can do to thank you for that is to live out the good things you taught me and pass that gift on to my children. I love you both harder than thunder can bump a stump!

11 comments:

Valerie said...

Angel -- Man, I am good with birthdays and sending cards and I didn't even know it was your b-day!!!! I hope it is a great one! This is my big year to turn 30 as well, and I already got the party-planning started...:)

Lots and lots of love to you on your big b-day from me and crazy Henry

Tara Barthel said...

Beautiful!!
(Especially your heart!!)

Happy, Blessed, Birthday, dear one!

Your friend,
Tara Barthel

Nan said...

Hey - where do you live in Texas. I've always wanted to move there!

Nan
editor@laafwi.org
www.theriehlfamily.com

Angel said...

Hey there Nan. I am in Richmond- right outside of Houston. Except for the smoldering heat in August and the monster mosquitos I LOVE it here. :0) Seriously, it's a great place to live. I mean if you threw some mountains up in the background that be nice but hey then we'd have to pay Seattle home prices. Nobody wants that. Hee hee.

Betsy said...

HAPPPPPPYYYY BURFDAAAAY TOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUU. HAPPPPPPPYYYYYY BURFDAAAY TOO YOOOOUUU. HAPPPPY BURRRFDAY DEAR ANGEL, HAPPY BURFDAY TO YOU!

Still just a babe yourself (compared to me)

The McKenzie Crew said...

HHHHAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY
BBIIRRTTHHDDAAYY BBAABBYY GGIIRRLL!!

I love you girly! You are one of my Favorite people! You are real, strong, honest, amazing, gorgeous, pure, tender hearted, tough as a nail, gentle, kind, caring, giving, and comapssionate!!!!!!!!!!

You are on my HERO list and you inspire and motivate me and challenge me to be a better person!

I pray that God will unleash in you an unquenchable fire for the things of righteousness, and that he will continue to heavily spur you on into your eternal destiny that he created for you and that you will fulfill his call at every turn in your life. I pray that Angles will keep watch about you and that on the drak days - you will find yourself hidden within his wings of the Most High. Father God - bless my friend beyond her wildest imagination and show yourself alive to her in ways that will baffle her. God I pray that in all she does she will find the favor of YOU and that in each step of her life she will have the mind of Christ and YOUR wisdom. I pray blessings of health and prosperity on her household and that this year will be the BEST year they have ever had before!

In the mighty name of JESUS I pray all of this,

AMEN

Holly G. said...

Angel..Happy, HAPPY birthday to you!!! I'm so happy that I got the chance to meet you in Guatemala, you are a wonderful, WONDERFUL person:)

Natalie said...

Hey......HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL! You are an amazing woman. Your post inspired me. Hope you had a great day!

Ellie Puls said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANGEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... AND MANY MORE!!!!

HUGS
ELLIE

Angel said...

Hey Nan, If you visit again can you email me your password? I would love to be able to visit your site. angelweir@gmail.com

Crystal said...

Angel--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lvoe this--Dream Big has been my motto since we picked up Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!